Paolo Bonaguri was born in Forlì in 1927. He studied piano and organ privately, but he devoted himself mainly to composition. He studied Harmony with M° L. Bettucci and Counterpoint with M° C. Martuzzi, whose pupil he was for a decade in the Scuola di Polifonia founded by him in Forlì. Following the death of M° Martuzzi, Bonaguri catalogued his choral works working with Father Pellegrino Santucci from Bologna for the publication of the volume Canterini Romagnoli. He composed about one hundred pieces of music and as many transcriptions. His production includes music for choir, organ, piano, classical guitar, chamber music for small groups, for strings and for orchestra performed on several occasions. Some of his winning compositions or those mentioned in international competitions organized by the Federazione Cori del Trentino have been published in the volumes Armonie in Concorso edited by the Foundation itself. Other compositions for organ have been published in the magazine “L’organista” by the publishing house Carrara of Bergamo. His works for classical guitar are being published by Ut Orpheus of Bologna.